Funding: Pfizer Inc., formerly Wyeth Research, Collegeville, Pennsylvania.
An Evaluation of Sexual Functioning in Employed Outpatients with Major Depressive Disorder Treated with Desvenlafaxine 50 mg or Placebo
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
© 2012 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 768–776, March 2013
How to Cite
Clayton, A. H., Reddy, S., Focht, K., Musgnung, J. and Fayyad, R. (2013), An Evaluation of Sexual Functioning in Employed Outpatients with Major Depressive Disorder Treated with Desvenlafaxine 50 mg or Placebo. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 10: 768–776. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2012.02899.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!