The Role of Initial Success Rates and Other Factors in Determining Reliability of Outcomes of Phosphodiesterase Inhibitor Therapy for Erectile Dysfunction: A Pooled Analysis of 17 Placebo-Controlled Trials of Tadalafil for Use as Needed
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2012
© 2012 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 541–550, February 2013
How to Cite
Sontag, A., Rosen, R. C., Litman, H. J., Ni, X. and Araujo, A. B. (2013), The Role of Initial Success Rates and Other Factors in Determining Reliability of Outcomes of Phosphodiesterase Inhibitor Therapy for Erectile Dysfunction: A Pooled Analysis of 17 Placebo-Controlled Trials of Tadalafil for Use as Needed. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 10: 541–550. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2012.02901.x
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!