Grant Sponsor: National Institutes of Health/National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, Grant numbers: DK079184.
Sonic Hedgehog Is Neuroprotective in the Cavernous Nerve with Crush Injury
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
© 2012 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 1240–1250, May 2013
How to Cite
Sonic hedgehog is neuroprotective in the cavernous nerve with crush injury. J Sex Med 2013;10:1240–1250., , , , and .
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!