Does a Positive Response to Spermatic Cord Block Predict Response to Microdenervation of the Spermatic Cord for Chronic Scrotal Content Pain?
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
© 2012 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 876–882, March 2013
How to Cite
Benson, J. S., Abern, M. R., Larsen, S. and Levine, L. A. (2013), Does a Positive Response to Spermatic Cord Block Predict Response to Microdenervation of the Spermatic Cord for Chronic Scrotal Content Pain?. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 10: 876–882. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2012.02937.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!