Dr. Araujo is supported by Award Number R01AG020727 from the National Institute on Aging. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institute On Aging or the National Institutes of Health.
The 20-Year Public Health Impact and Direct Cost of Testosterone Deficiency in U.S. Men
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2012
© 2012 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 562–569, February 2013
How to Cite
Moskovic, D. J., Araujo, A. B., Lipshultz, L. I. and Khera, M. (2013), The 20-Year Public Health Impact and Direct Cost of Testosterone Deficiency in U.S. Men. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 10: 562–569. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2012.02944.x
Dr. Araujo is a consultant to Lilly, USA.
Precis: This manuscript assesses the scope of imposed by testosterone deficiency of US men in terms of disease burden and direct costs.
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!