Ji-Kan Ryu and Munkhbayar Tumurbaatar contributed equally to this study.
Intracavernous Delivery of Freshly Isolated Stromal Vascular Fraction Rescues Erectile Function by Enhancing Endothelial Regeneration in the Streptozotocin-Induced Diabetic Mouse
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
© 2012 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 9, Issue 12, pages 3051–3065, December 2012
How to Cite
Ryu, J.-K., Tumurbaatar, M., Jin, H.-R., Kim, W. J., Kwon, M.-H., Piao, S., Choi, M. J., Yin, G. N., Song, K.-M., Kang, Y.-J., Koh, Y. J., Koh, G. Y. and Suh, J.-K. (2012), Intracavernous Delivery of Freshly Isolated Stromal Vascular Fraction Rescues Erectile Function by Enhancing Endothelial Regeneration in the Streptozotocin-Induced Diabetic Mouse. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 9: 3051–3065. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2012.02962.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!