Role of funding source: Funding for this study was provided by Emotional Brain B.V.
Toward Personalized Sexual Medicine (Part 2): Testosterone Combined with a PDE5 Inhibitor Increases Sexual Satisfaction in Women with HSDD and FSAD, and a Low Sensitive System for Sexual Cues
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2012
© 2012 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 810–823, March 2013
How to Cite
Poels, S., Bloemers, J., van Rooij, K., Goldstein, I., Gerritsen, J., van Ham, D., van Mameren, F., Chivers, M., Everaerd, W., Koppeschaar, H., Olivier, B. and Tuiten, A. (2013), Toward Personalized Sexual Medicine (Part 2): Testosterone Combined with a PDE5 Inhibitor Increases Sexual Satisfaction in Women with HSDD and FSAD, and a Low Sensitive System for Sexual Cues. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 10: 810–823. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2012.02983.x
Trial registration: trialregister.nl identifier: NTR1228.
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!