Present address: Neuronal Plasticity Group, Max Planck Institute of Psychiatry, Munich, Germany.
Experimental Evidence for Sildenafil's Action in the Central Nervous System: Dopamine and Serotonin Changes in the Medial Preoptic Area and Nucleus Accumbens During Sexual Arousal
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2012
© 2012 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 719–729, March 2013
How to Cite
Kyratsas, C., Dalla, C., Anderzhanova, E., Polissidis, A., Kokras, N., Konstantinides, K. and Papadopoulou-Daifoti, Z. (2013), Experimental Evidence for Sildenafil's Action in the Central Nervous System: Dopamine and Serotonin Changes in the Medial Preoptic Area and Nucleus Accumbens During Sexual Arousal. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 10: 719–729. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2012.03000.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!