Sexual Rehabilitation and Cancer Survivorship: A State of Art Review of Current Literature and Management Strategies in Male Sexual Dysfunction Among Prostate Cancer Survivors
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2013
© 2013 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Special Issue: Cancer Survivorship and Sexual Health
Volume 10, Issue Supplement S1, pages 102–111, February 2013
How to Cite
Chung, E. and Brock, G. (2013), Sexual Rehabilitation and Cancer Survivorship: A State of Art Review of Current Literature and Management Strategies in Male Sexual Dysfunction Among Prostate Cancer Survivors. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 10: 102–111. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2012.03005.x
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!