Predictive and prognostic factors associated with survival outcomes in patients with stage I–III breast cancer: A report from a developing country
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation © Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Asia-Pacific Journal of Clinical Oncology
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 81–90, June 2008
How to Cite
AZIZ, Z., IQBAL, J. and AKRAM, M. (2008), Predictive and prognostic factors associated with survival outcomes in patients with stage I–III breast cancer: A report from a developing country. Asia-Pacific Journal of Clinical Oncology, 4: 81–90. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-7563.2008.00152.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2008
- Accepted for publication 8 February 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.