Prognostic value of lymph node ratio in poor prognosis node-positive breast cancer patients in Saudi Arabia
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Asia-Pacific Journal of Clinical Oncology
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 130–137, June 2010
How to Cite
IBRAHIM, E. M., ELKHODARY, T. R., ZEKRI, J. M., BAHADUR, Y., EL-SAYED, M. E., AL-GAHMI, A. M., RIZVI, S. A. J., HASSOUNA, A. H., FAWZY, E. E. and AWADALLA, S. S. (2010), Prognostic value of lymph node ratio in poor prognosis node-positive breast cancer patients in Saudi Arabia. Asia-Pacific Journal of Clinical Oncology, 6: 130–137. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-7563.2010.01288.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2010
- Accepted for publication 17 November 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.