Declaration of interest: Sanofi-Aventis Australia provided funding for Elixir Healthcare Education. The manuscript was written in its entirety by the authors with no editorial input from Elixir Healthcare Education or Sanofi-Aventis Australia. Drs de Boer, Chan and Wilcken are current members of the Sanofi-Aventis Australia Breast Cancer Advisory Board.
Use of non-anthracycline regimens in early stage breast cancer in Australia
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Asia-Pacific Journal of Clinical Oncology
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 4–10, March 2011
How to Cite
DE BOER, R. H., CHAN, A., TRAN, B. and WILCKEN, N. (2011), Use of non-anthracycline regimens in early stage breast cancer in Australia. Asia-Pacific Journal of Clinical Oncology, 7: 4–10. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-7563.2010.01353.x
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Accepted for publication 28 August 2010.
- 3Two months of doxorubicin-cyclophosphamide with and without interval reinduction therapy compared with 6 months of cyclophosphamide, methotrexate, and fluorouracil in positive-node breast cancer patients with tamoxifen-nonresponsive tumors: results from the National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel Project B-15. J Clin Oncol 1990; 8: 1483–96., , et al.
- 4Randomized trial comparing cyclophosphamide, epirubicin, and fluorouracil with cyclophosphamide, methotrexate, and fluorouracil in premenopausal women with node-positive breast cancer: update of National Cancer Institute of Canada clinical trials group trial MA5. J Clin Oncol 2005; 23: 5166–70., , et al.
- 12Randomized trial of dose-dense versus conventionally schedules and sequential versus concurrent combination chemotherapy as postoperative adjuvant treatment of node-positive primary breast cancer: first report of intergroup trial C9741/Cancer and Leukamia Group B trial 9741. J Clin Oncol 2003; 21: 2226., , et al.
- 22Congestive heart failure (CHF) in older women treated with anthracycline (A) chemotherapy (C). J Clin Oncol (Meeting Abstracts) 2006; 24: 521., , et al.
- 27Phase III randomized trial comparing doxorubicin and cyclophosphamide followed by docetaxel (AC-T) with doxorubicin and cyclophosphamide followed by docetaxel and trastuzumab (AC-TH) with docetaxel, carboplatin and trastuzumab (TCH) in HER2 positive early breast cancer patients: BCIRG 006 study. In: San Antonio Breast Cancer Symp 2009., , .
- 33Topoisomerase II alpha protein overexpression has predictive utility in a randomized trial comparing CMF to CEF in premenopausal women with node positive breast cancer (NCIC CTG MA. 5). Breast Cancer Res Treat 2006; 100: S18., , .