Declaration of conflict of interest.
Cost-effectiveness of bevacizumab-based therapy versus cisplatin plus pemetrexed for the first-line treatment of advanced non-squamous NSCLC in Korea and Taiwan
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Asia-Pacific Journal of Clinical Oncology
Special Issue: Bevacizumab in Non Small-cell Lung Cancer in Asia
Volume 7, Issue Supplement s2, pages 22–33, June 2011
How to Cite
AHN, M.-J., TSAI, C.-M., HSIA, T.-C., WRIGHT, E., CHANG, J. W.-C., KIM, H. T., KIM, J.-H., KANG, J. H., KIM, S.-W., BAE, E.-J., KANG, M., LISTER, J. and WALZER, S. (2011), Cost-effectiveness of bevacizumab-based therapy versus cisplatin plus pemetrexed for the first-line treatment of advanced non-squamous NSCLC in Korea and Taiwan. Asia-Pacific Journal of Clinical Oncology, 7: 22–33. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-7563.2011.01399.x
Ahn M-J is part of the bevacizumab pharmacoeconomic study in NSCLC advisory board. T-C. Hsia has previously received a research grant from F. Hoffmann-La Roche, E Wright and S Walzer are employed by F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG and S Walzer holds shares in F. Hoffmann-La Roche. E-J Bae and M Kang are employed by Roche Korea Co. Ltd., Seoul, Republic of Korea. J-H Kim has previously received a research grant from Roche, Eli Lilly, Astra Zeneca and GSK. J Lister is a health economics consultant employed by Analytica International Inc. and have received consulting fees from F. Hoffman-La Roche AG. The authors do not report any conflict of interest with regard to the contents of this study other than those stated.
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2011
- Accepted for publication 3 April 2011.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Aspects médico-économiques de la prise en charge des cancers du poumon non à petites cellules : maintenir la qualité de la prise en charge dans un cadre économique contraint, Revue des Maladies Respiratoires Actualités, 2013, 5, 5, 557, , ,
- 2Pemetrexed for the treatment of non-small cell lung cancer, Expert Opinion on Pharmacotherapy, 2013, 14, 11, 1545, , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 3Treatment of lung cancer: will financial issues become a criterion of choice?, Expert Review of Pharmacoeconomics & Outcomes Research, 2013, 13, 3, 273, , ,
- 4Impact médico-économique du cancer du poumon, Revue des Maladies Respiratoires Actualités, 2012, 4, 6, 662, , ,