Declaration of conflict of interest.
Cost-effectiveness of bevacizumab-based therapy versus cisplatin plus pemetrexed for the first-line treatment of advanced non-squamous NSCLC in Korea and Taiwan
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Asia-Pacific Journal of Clinical Oncology
Special Issue: Bevacizumab in Non Small-cell Lung Cancer in Asia
Volume 7, Issue Supplement s2, pages 22–33, June 2011
How to Cite
AHN, M.-J., TSAI, C.-M., HSIA, T.-C., WRIGHT, E., CHANG, J. W.-C., KIM, H. T., KIM, J.-H., KANG, J. H., KIM, S.-W., BAE, E.-J., KANG, M., LISTER, J. and WALZER, S. (2011), Cost-effectiveness of bevacizumab-based therapy versus cisplatin plus pemetrexed for the first-line treatment of advanced non-squamous NSCLC in Korea and Taiwan. Asia-Pacific Journal of Clinical Oncology, 7: 22–33. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-7563.2011.01399.x
Ahn M-J is part of the bevacizumab pharmacoeconomic study in NSCLC advisory board. T-C. Hsia has previously received a research grant from F. Hoffmann-La Roche, E Wright and S Walzer are employed by F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG and S Walzer holds shares in F. Hoffmann-La Roche. E-J Bae and M Kang are employed by Roche Korea Co. Ltd., Seoul, Republic of Korea. J-H Kim has previously received a research grant from Roche, Eli Lilly, Astra Zeneca and GSK. J Lister is a health economics consultant employed by Analytica International Inc. and have received consulting fees from F. Hoffman-La Roche AG. The authors do not report any conflict of interest with regard to the contents of this study other than those stated.
- Issue online: 18 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2011
- Accepted for publication 3 April 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.