The authors confirm that no potential conflicts of interest exist.
Other topics in cancer
Successful treatment of a primary mediastinal germ cell tumour complicated by hemophagocytic syndrome
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Asia-Pacific Journal of Clinical Oncology
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages e97–e98, December 2012
How to Cite
BURGE, M., ISLAM, M. F., MORRIS, K., WINDSOR, M., PERRY-KEENE, J. and CURLEY, C. (2012), Successful treatment of a primary mediastinal germ cell tumour complicated by hemophagocytic syndrome. Asia-Pacific Journal of Clinical Oncology, 8: e97–e98. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-7563.2011.01460.x
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2012
- Accepted for publication 4 August 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!