Mortality within 30 days of receiving systemic anti-cancer therapy at a regional oncology unit: What have we learned?
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Asia-Pacific Journal of Clinical Oncology
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 325–329, December 2012
How to Cite
YOONG, J., SEAH, J.-A., HAMILTON, K., TEO, L. N. and CHONG, G. (2012), Mortality within 30 days of receiving systemic anti-cancer therapy at a regional oncology unit: What have we learned?. Asia-Pacific Journal of Clinical Oncology, 8: 325–329. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-7563.2011.01498.x
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Accepted for publication 15 October 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.