[Correction added on 14 June 2012, after first online publication: A duplicated part of the title was removed]
Outcomes of Malaysian patients with advanced lung adenocarcinoma and unknown epidermal growth factor receptor mutation status treated with gefitinib
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Asia-Pacific Journal of Clinical Oncology
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 267–274, September 2012
How to Cite
LIAM, C.-K., RUTHRANESAN, M., LEE, C.-H., PANG, Y.-K., CHUA, K.-T. and LIM, B.-K. (2012), Outcomes of Malaysian patients with advanced lung adenocarcinoma and unknown epidermal growth factor receptor mutation status treated with gefitinib. Asia-Pacific Journal of Clinical Oncology, 8: 267–274. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-7563.2011.01509.x
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Accepted for publication 28 November 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.