Presented in part in Mok et al. New England Journal of Medicine 2009; 361: 947–957, and at the American Society of Clinical Oncology Annual Meeting, May 29-June 2, 2009, Orlando. FL, USA.
Phase III, randomized, open-label, first-line study in Asia of gefitinib versus carboplatin/paclitaxel in clinically selected patients with advanced non-small-cell lung cancer: evaluation of patients recruited from mainland China
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Asia-Pacific Journal of Clinical Oncology
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 232–243, September 2012
How to Cite
WU, Y.-L., CHU, D.-T., HAN, B., LIU, X., ZHANG, L., ZHOU, C., LIAO, M., MOK, T., JIANG, H., DUFFIELD, E. and FUKUOKA, M. (2012), Phase III, randomized, open-label, first-line study in Asia of gefitinib versus carboplatin/paclitaxel in clinically selected patients with advanced non-small-cell lung cancer: evaluation of patients recruited from mainland China. Asia-Pacific Journal of Clinical Oncology, 8: 232–243. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-7563.2012.01518.x
Author disclosure information: Yi-Long Wu has received honoraria from AstraZeneca, Roche, Eli Lilly and Pfizer. Da-Tong Chu has received honoraria and consultancy fees from AstraZeneca. Li Zhang has received research funding from AstraZeneca. Tony Mok has received consultancy fees from AstraZeneca, Roche, Pfizer, Eli Lilly, Taiho, Merck-Serono and Eisai; honoraria from AstraZeneca, Roche, Pfizer, Eli Lilly, Taiho and Eisai and research funding from AstraZeneca. Haiyi Jiang and Emma Duffield are employees of AstraZeneca and hold stock in AstraZeneca. Masahiro Fukuoka has received honoraria from AstraZeneca, Chugai Pharma, Daiichi Sankyo, Ono Pharma, and Eisai. Baohui Han, Xuyi Liu, Caicun Zhou and Meilin Liao have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2012
- Accepted for publication 14 December 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.