Syndrome of inappropriate anti-diuretic hormone secretion secondary to carboplatin after docetaxel-carboplatin-trastuzumab combination for early stage HER-2 positive breast cancer
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Asia-Pacific Journal of Clinical Oncology
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages e9–e11, September 2012
How to Cite
TURNER, N., STEWART, J., BARNETT, F. and WHITE, S. (2012), Syndrome of inappropriate anti-diuretic hormone secretion secondary to carboplatin after docetaxel-carboplatin-trastuzumab combination for early stage HER-2 positive breast cancer. Asia-Pacific Journal of Clinical Oncology, 8: e9–e11. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-7563.2012.01526.x
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
- Accepted for publication 8 January 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.