Conflicts of interest: No financial or other potential conflicts of interest exist.
Pathological response and prognosis of stage III non-small cell lung cancer patients treated with induction chemoradiation
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Asia-Pacific Journal of Clinical Oncology
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 260–266, September 2012
How to Cite
ISOBE, K., HATA, Y., SAKAGUCHI, S., SATO, F., TAKAHASHI, S., SATO, K., SANO, G., SUGINO, K., SAKAMOTO, S., TAKAI, Y., MITSUDA, A., TERAHARA, A., SHIBUYA, K., TAKAGI, K. and HOMMA, S. (2012), Pathological response and prognosis of stage III non-small cell lung cancer patients treated with induction chemoradiation. Asia-Pacific Journal of Clinical Oncology, 8: 260–266. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-7563.2012.01529.x
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
- Accepted for publication 15 January 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!