Conflict of interest statement: BC and JM are employed by Adelphi Values, a consultant to Pfizer. SYL and SKK are employees of Pfizer Korea and sponsored this investigation. Drs DYO, SBK, HCC and JR have no conflicts to declare.
Evaluation of the willingness-to-pay for cancer treatment in Korean metastatic breast cancer patients: A multicenter, cross-sectional study
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Asia-Pacific Journal of Clinical Oncology
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 282–291, September 2012
How to Cite
OH, D.-Y., CRAWFORD, B., KIM, S.-B., CHUNG, H.-C., MCDONALD, J., LEE, S. Y., KO, S.-K. and RO, J. (2012), Evaluation of the willingness-to-pay for cancer treatment in Korean metastatic breast cancer patients: A multicenter, cross-sectional study. Asia-Pacific Journal of Clinical Oncology, 8: 282–291. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-7563.2012.01546.x
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2012
- Accepted for publication 16 February 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.