Differential expression of miR-21, miR-125b and miR-191 in breast cancer tissue
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Asia-Pacific Journal of Clinical Oncology
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 53–59, March 2013
How to Cite
MAR-AGUILAR, F., LUNA-AGUIRRE, C. M., MORENO-ROCHA, J. C., ARAIZA-CHÁVEZ, J., TREVINO, V., RODRÍGUEZ-PADILLA, C. and RESÉNDEZ-PÉREZ, D. (2013), Differential expression of miR-21, miR-125b and miR-191 in breast cancer tissue. Asia-Pacific Journal of Clinical Oncology, 9: 53–59. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-7563.2012.01548.x
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
- Accepted for publication 11 March 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.