Conflicts of interest: There is no conflict of interest.
Methotrexate-paclitaxel-epirubicin-carboplatin as second-line chemotherapy in patients with metastatic transitional cell carcinoma of the bladder pretreated with cisplatin-gemcitabine: A phase II study
Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Asia-Pacific Journal of Clinical Oncology
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 60–65, March 2013
How to Cite
Halim, A. and Abotouk, N. (2013), Methotrexate-paclitaxel-epirubicin-carboplatin as second-line chemotherapy in patients with metastatic transitional cell carcinoma of the bladder pretreated with cisplatin-gemcitabine: A phase II study. Asia-Pacific Journal of Clinical Oncology, 9: 60–65. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-7563.2012.01554.x
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.