Peripheral blood mammaglobin gene expression for diagnosis and prediction of metastasis in breast cancer patients
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Asia-Pacific Journal of Clinical Oncology
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 66–70, March 2013
How to Cite
RADWAN, W. M., MOUSSA, H. S., ESSA, E. S., KANDIL, S. H. and KAMEL, A. M. (2013), Peripheral blood mammaglobin gene expression for diagnosis and prediction of metastasis in breast cancer patients. Asia-Pacific Journal of Clinical Oncology, 9: 66–70. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-7563.2012.01556.x
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2012
- Accepted for publication 31 March 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!