Overexpression of BMI-1 is associated with poor prognosis in cervical cancer
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Asia-Pacific Journal of Clinical Oncology
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages e55–e62, December 2012
How to Cite
Tong, Y.-Q., Liu, B., Zheng, H.-Y., He, Y.-J., Gu, J., Li, F. and Li, Y. (2012), Overexpression of BMI-1 is associated with poor prognosis in cervical cancer. Asia-Pacific Journal of Clinical Oncology, 8: e55–e62. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-7563.2012.01564.x
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2012
- Fundamental Research Funds for Central Universities. Grant Number: 302275751
- Hubei Provincial Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 2010CDB06903
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81000771
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.