Author's note: Hudson would like to thank Douglas Van Belle for his invaluable suggestions.This article contains excerpts from previously published and forthcoming works, used by permission, including “Foreign Policy Analysis Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow,” (with Christopher Vore; Mershon International Studies Review, Vol. 39, Supplement 2, 1995, 209–239), “Foreign Policy Decision-Making: A Touchstone for International Relations Theory in the Twenty-first Century,” in Richard C. Snyder, H W. Bruck, and Burton Sapin (eds.), Foreign Policy Decision-Making (Revisited) (New York: Palgrave-Macmillan, 2002, 1–20), and Foreign Policy Analysis: Classic and Contemporary Theory, forthcoming by Rowman and Littlefield.
Foreign Policy Analysis: Actor-Specific Theory and the Ground of International Relations
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2005
Foreign Policy Analysis
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 1–30, March 2005
How to Cite
Hudson, V. M. (2005), Foreign Policy Analysis: Actor-Specific Theory and the Ground of International Relations. Foreign Policy Analysis, 1: 1–30. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-8594.2005.00001.x
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!