Author's note: An earlier version of this article was presented as a paper at the conference “Thirty Years of the Third Wave of Democratization: Paradigms, Lessons, and Perspectives,” organized by the Wissenchaftszentrum Berlin für Sozialforschung and the German Political Science Association Research Group “System Change,” in Berlin on December 10, 2004.
Political Strategies of External Support for Democratization
Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2005
Foreign Policy Analysis
Volume 1, Issue 3, pages 361–384, November 2005
How to Cite
Burnell, P. (2005), Political Strategies of External Support for Democratization. Foreign Policy Analysis, 1: 361–384. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-8594.2005.00016.x
- Issue online: 3 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!