Authors' note: We are indebted to Susan Allen, Steve Chan, Jay Dow, Melanie Taylor Drury, Pat James, Jonathan Krieckhaus, Sheldon Simon, Matt Stevenson, and Steve Walker for their helpful comments. All remaining errors are, of course, our responsibility. Data are available from the first author's website: http://www.missouri.edu/~drurya.
U.S. Economic Sanction Threats Against China: Failing to Leverage Better Human Rights
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2006
Foreign Policy Analysis
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 307–324, October 2006
How to Cite
COOPER DRURY, A. and LI, Y. (2006), U.S. Economic Sanction Threats Against China: Failing to Leverage Better Human Rights. Foreign Policy Analysis, 2: 307–324. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-8594.2006.00033.x
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!