Authors' note: An earlier version of this article was presented at the annual meeting of the Midwest Political Science Association, April 2004. The authors thank Erik Voeten, Emily Lai, Sarah Morey, Charles Shipan, participants of the Iowa Political Science Workshop Series, and several anonymous reviewers for their very useful comments. The authors also thank Sara Strain, Katie McQuaid, Meghan Dolan, and Wesley Kuehlthau for their research assistance.
Impact of Regime Type on the Influence of U.S. Foreign Aid
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2006
Foreign Policy Analysis
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 385–404, October 2006
How to Cite
LAI, B. and MOREY, D. S. (2006), Impact of Regime Type on the Influence of U.S. Foreign Aid. Foreign Policy Analysis, 2: 385–404. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-8594.2006.00037.x
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!