Authors' note: Many thanks are due to Margaret Hermann and Michael Young for input into this project. Thanks are also due to Gavin Duffy and Don Sylvan for their useful comments, as well as those of the anonymous reviewers. An earlier draft of this paper was presented at the Annual Meeting of the International Studies Association, Honolulu, Hawaii, March 2005.
Leadership Style and International Norm Violation: The Case of the Iraq War
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2006
Foreign Policy Analysis
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 79–104, January 2007
How to Cite
SHANNON, V. P. and KELLER, J. W. (2007), Leadership Style and International Norm Violation: The Case of the Iraq War. Foreign Policy Analysis, 3: 79–104. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-8594.2007.00042.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!