Authors' note: Ryan Kennedy is a Ph.D. candidate at The Ohio State University. He is currently working in Moldova as a Fulbright researcher. The author thanks Timothy Frye, Marcus Kurtz, John Quinn, Philip Nel, Christina Xydias, Allison Kennedy, and four anonymous reviewers for their comments on previous versions of this article. He also thanks Brandon Bartels, Jan Box-Steffensmeier and Quintin Beezer for their help with the methodology, and Timothy Frye and Edward Mansfield for use of some of their data. All errors are the author's.
Fragments of Economic Accountability and Trade Policy
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2007
Foreign Policy Analysis
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 145–169, April 2007
How to Cite
KENNEDY, R. (2007), Fragments of Economic Accountability and Trade Policy. Foreign Policy Analysis, 3: 145–169. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-8594.2007.00045.x
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!