Authors' note: Ryan Kennedy is a Ph.D. candidate at The Ohio State University. He is currently working in Moldova as a Fulbright researcher. The author thanks Timothy Frye, Marcus Kurtz, John Quinn, Philip Nel, Christina Xydias, Allison Kennedy, and four anonymous reviewers for their comments on previous versions of this article. He also thanks Brandon Bartels, Jan Box-Steffensmeier and Quintin Beezer for their help with the methodology, and Timothy Frye and Edward Mansfield for use of some of their data. All errors are the author's.
Fragments of Economic Accountability and Trade Policy
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2007
Foreign Policy Analysis
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 145–169, April 2007
How to Cite
KENNEDY, R. (2007), Fragments of Economic Accountability and Trade Policy. Foreign Policy Analysis, 3: 145–169. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-8594.2007.00045.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!