Authors' note: The authors thank Louisiana State University for the support in the form of an Economic Development Assistantship. The comments and support of Mark Shirley and Greg Lutz have directly improved this work. Please refer all inquiries to the lead author.
Crawfish Tails: A Curious Tale of Foreign Trade Policy Making
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2007
Foreign Policy Analysis
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 171–187, April 2007
How to Cite
THIES, C. G. and PORCHE, S. (2007), Crawfish Tails: A Curious Tale of Foreign Trade Policy Making. Foreign Policy Analysis, 3: 171–187. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-8594.2007.00046.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!