Authors' note: The authors thank Louisiana State University for the support in the form of an Economic Development Assistantship. The comments and support of Mark Shirley and Greg Lutz have directly improved this work. Please refer all inquiries to the lead author.
Crawfish Tails: A Curious Tale of Foreign Trade Policy Making
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2007
Foreign Policy Analysis
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 171–187, April 2007
How to Cite
THIES, C. G. and PORCHE, S. (2007), Crawfish Tails: A Curious Tale of Foreign Trade Policy Making. Foreign Policy Analysis, 3: 171–187. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-8594.2007.00046.x
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!