Author's note : Drafts of this paper were presented at the European Consortium for Political Research (ECPR) Workshop on “Foreign Policy Analysis,” Granada, April 2005, and at the Annual convention of the International Studies Association, San Diego, March 2006. I thank the participants of these workshops and the members of the Nijmegen Research Group on International Relations, particularly Bob Lieshout, Anna van der Vleuten and Bertjan Verbeek, for their useful comments on earlier drafts. Finally, I thank two anonymous reviewers and the FPA editorial team for their valuable comments.
Predicting a State’s Foreign Policy: State Preferences between Domestic and International Constraints
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2007
Foreign Policy Analysis
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 211–232, July 2007
How to Cite
Alons, G. C. (2007), Predicting a State’s Foreign Policy: State Preferences between Domestic and International Constraints. Foreign Policy Analysis, 3: 211–232. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-8594.2007.00048.x
- Issue online: 12 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!