Author’s note: The authors thank the British Academy for their support through LRG-35361 in the preparation of this paper. They also extend their thanks to Klaus Bachmann, Andrzej Dybczyński, and Zdeněk Hausvater. This article partially draws on findings presented in Cordell and Wolff (2005a).
A Foreign Policy Analysis of the “German Question”: Ostpolitik Revisited
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2007
Foreign Policy Analysis
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 255–271, July 2007
How to Cite
Cordell, K. and Wolff, S. (2007), A Foreign Policy Analysis of the “German Question”: Ostpolitik Revisited. Foreign Policy Analysis, 3: 255–271. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-8594.2007.00050.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2007
Vol. 4, Issue 2, 207, Article first published online: 15 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!