Author’s note: The authors thank the British Academy for their support through LRG-35361 in the preparation of this paper. They also extend their thanks to Klaus Bachmann, Andrzej Dybczyński, and Zdeněk Hausvater. This article partially draws on findings presented in Cordell and Wolff (2005a).
A Foreign Policy Analysis of the “German Question”: Ostpolitik Revisited
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2007
Foreign Policy Analysis
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 255–271, July 2007
How to Cite
Cordell, K. and Wolff, S. (2007), A Foreign Policy Analysis of the “German Question”: Ostpolitik Revisited. Foreign Policy Analysis, 3: 255–271. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-8594.2007.00050.x
- Issue online: 12 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2007
Vol. 4, Issue 2, 207, Version of Record online: 15 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!