Author’s note: An earlier version of this paper was presented at the annual meeting of the International Studies Association, San Diego, California, March 22–25, 2006. I thank Uk Heo, Patrick James, Alex Mintz, and Steven B. Redd for their insightful comments and suggestions.
Poliheuristic Theory, Bargaining, and Crisis Decision Making
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2007
Foreign Policy Analysis
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 317–344, October 2007
How to Cite
Ye, M. (2007), Poliheuristic Theory, Bargaining, and Crisis Decision Making. Foreign Policy Analysis, 3: 317–344. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-8594.2007.00053.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!