Author’s note: The author thanks Patrick James and Sheldon Kamieniecki for their invaluable assistance as well as the anonymous reviewers and the editors of FPA for their supportive comments and suggestions on earlier drafts of this paper. Earlier versions of this paper were presented at the Annual Convention of the International Studies Association, Chicago, February/March 2007 and ISA West, Las Vegas, September 2006.
U.S. Presidential Decisions on Ozone Depletion and Climate Change: A Foreign Policy Analysis
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2008
© 2008 International Studies Association
Foreign Policy Analysis
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 1–20, January 2008
How to Cite
Below, A. (2008), U.S. Presidential Decisions on Ozone Depletion and Climate Change: A Foreign Policy Analysis. Foreign Policy Analysis, 4: 1–20. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-8594.2007.00055.x
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!