Author’s note: Earlier versions of this paper were presented at the 64th Annual Meeting of the Midwest Political Science Association, Chicago, IL, April 20–23, 2006 and the Annual Meeting of the Southern Political Science Association, New Orleans, LA, January 3–7, 2007. We thank Jeff Berejikian, William A. Boettcher III, Gen. Eugene Habiger, Zaryab Iqbal, Kristine Early, Cengiz Erisen, and four anonymous reviewers for helpful feedback on this project. Any remaining errors are our own.
Following START: Risk Acceptance and the 1991–1992 Presidential Nuclear Initiatives
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2008
© 2008 International Studies Association
Foreign Policy Analysis
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 21–43, January 2008
How to Cite
Fuhrmann, M. and Early, B. R. (2008), Following START: Risk Acceptance and the 1991–1992 Presidential Nuclear Initiatives. Foreign Policy Analysis, 4: 21–43. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-8594.2007.00056.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!