Author’s note: An earlier version of this article was presented at the annual meeting of the International Studies Association, March 2004. We thank Rachel McGuire for her research assistance with that paper. We also thank Phil Schrodt for his very useful comments on this article’s analyses. This investigation was supported by the University of Kansas General Research Fund allocation #2301-FY2005 and -FY2007.
Taking It to the Extreme: The Effect of Coalition Cabinets on Foreign Policy
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2008
© 2008 International Studies Association
Foreign Policy Analysis
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 67–81, January 2008
How to Cite
Kaarbo, J. and Beasley, R. K. (2008), Taking It to the Extreme: The Effect of Coalition Cabinets on Foreign Policy. Foreign Policy Analysis, 4: 67–81. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-8594.2007.00058.x
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!