Author’s note: An earlier version of this article was presented at the annual meeting of the International Studies Association, March 2004. We thank Rachel McGuire for her research assistance with that paper. We also thank Phil Schrodt for his very useful comments on this article’s analyses. This investigation was supported by the University of Kansas General Research Fund allocation #2301-FY2005 and -FY2007.
Taking It to the Extreme: The Effect of Coalition Cabinets on Foreign Policy
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2008
© 2008 International Studies Association
Foreign Policy Analysis
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 67–81, January 2008
How to Cite
Kaarbo, J. and Beasley, R. K. (2008), Taking It to the Extreme: The Effect of Coalition Cabinets on Foreign Policy. Foreign Policy Analysis, 4: 67–81. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-8594.2007.00058.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!