Author’s note: An earlier version was presented at the 2008 meeting of the International Studies Association. The authors wish to thank David D’Lugo, Amy Moreland, Marc Simon, Joseph T. Walsh, Erik Gartzke, Timothy Kane, Doug Gibler, Yoram Haftel, Nate Jensen, Junsoo Lee, Quan Li, Edmund Malesky, Monty Marshall, Guillermo Rosas, Gilbert Gagné, Andy Sobel, and Jeff Wooldridge.
The Interdependence of U.S. Troop Deployments and Trade in the Developing World
Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2009
© 2009 International Studies Association
Foreign Policy Analysis
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 247–263, July 2009
How to Cite
Biglaiser, G. and DeRouen Jr, K. (2009), The Interdependence of U.S. Troop Deployments and Trade in the Developing World. Foreign Policy Analysis, 5: 247–263. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-8594.2009.00092.x
- Issue online: 15 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!