Author’s note: An earlier version of this paper was presented at the Southwestern Political Science Association Meetings, San Antonio, Texas, April, 2006. I thank the journal editors and three anonymous reviewers for their constructive comments on earlier drafts of this paper.
Exiles and the Marketing of U.S. Policy toward Cuba and Iraq
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2009
© 2009 International Studies Association
Foreign Policy Analysis
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 287–306, July 2009
How to Cite
Vanderbush, W. (2009), Exiles and the Marketing of U.S. Policy toward Cuba and Iraq. Foreign Policy Analysis, 5: 287–306. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-8594.2009.00094.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!