Authors’ note: An earlier version of this paper was presented at the annual meeting of the Society for the Scientific Study of Religion/Association for the Study of Religion, Economics and Culture, Tampa, FL, 2007. This paper benefited from earlier extensive discussions with Mark Woodward and George Thomas. We thank Linell Cady, John Carlson, Roxanne Doty, Elizabeth Shakeman Hurd, Ramazan Kilinc, Halit Mustafa Tagma, Robert Mochrie, Mark Vincent, Murat Somer, Yoav Gortzak, and Carolyn Forbes for helpful comments and the Center for the Study of Religion and Conflict at Arizona State University for providing research support for the initial phase of this project. We appreciate as well the comments of three anonymous reviewers and the editors at Foreign Policy Analysis.
Thinking about the Role of Religion in Foreign Policy: A Framework for Analysis
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2010
© 2010 International Studies Association
Foreign Policy Analysis
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 113–135, January 2011
How to Cite
Warner, . C. M. and Walker, . S. G. (2011), Thinking about the Role of Religion in Foreign Policy: A Framework for Analysis. Foreign Policy Analysis, 7: 113–135. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-8594.2010.00125.x
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!