Economic Sanctions and Human Security: The Public Health Effect of Economic Sanctions
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2011
© 2011 International Studies Association
Foreign Policy Analysis
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 237–251, July 2011
How to Cite
Peksen, D. (2011), Economic Sanctions and Human Security: The Public Health Effect of Economic Sanctions. Foreign Policy Analysis, 7: 237–251. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-8594.2011.00136.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!