Author’s Note : This paper is a revised version of a similarly titled paper prepared for delivery at the Annual Meeting of the International Studies Association, San Francisco, California, March 2008. The author thanks the editors and anonymous reviewers for their helpful suggestions and thanks Alexandra Baldi, Dave Costello, Martin Edwards, Tom Evans, Tino Galizio, Denise Horn, Jane Judge, Mike Haselswerdt, Ami Lake, Julia Lavarnway, Jack Levy, Emily Meierding, Dan Morey, Justine Price, and Ed Rhodes for their encouragement and feedback on earlier drafts.
Fear, Loathing, and Cracks in Reagan’s Mirror Images: Able Archer 83 and an American First Step toward Rapprochement in the Cold War
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2011
© 2011 International Studies Association
Foreign Policy Analysis
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 253–274, July 2011
How to Cite
DiCicco, . J. M. (2011), Fear, Loathing, and Cracks in Reagan’s Mirror Images: Able Archer 83 and an American First Step toward Rapprochement in the Cold War. Foreign Policy Analysis, 7: 253–274. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-8594.2011.00137.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!