I thank Urs Luterbacher and Raymond Vaner for helpful comments and suggestions. All errors are mine.
Religion and Preferences: A Decision-theoretic Explanation of Turkey’s New Foreign Policy
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2011
© 2011 International Studies Association
Foreign Policy Analysis
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 217–230, July 2012
How to Cite
Güner, SerdarŞ. (2012), Religion and Preferences: A Decision-theoretic Explanation of Turkey’s New Foreign Policy. Foreign Policy Analysis, 8: 217–230. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-8594.2011.00152.x
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!