Author’s notes: Garett Jones has been an invaluable colleague in developing this line of research. I also thank William Beach, James Carafano, William Casebeer, Monika Gruter Cheney, Sameeksha Desai, Frank Gunter, Bob Litan, Mike Meese, John Nye, Carl Schramm, Paul Zak, and participants at a Lehigh University economics department presentation for comments. Mike Horrell was extraordinary in providing research assistance. All mistakes are the author’s alone.
Development and US Troop Deployments
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2011
© 2011 International Studies Association
Foreign Policy Analysis
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 255–273, July 2012
How to Cite
Kane, T. (2012), Development and US Troop Deployments. Foreign Policy Analysis, 8: 255–273. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-8594.2011.00153.x
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!