This article is a revised version of a paper that we presented at the ISA workshop “Integrating Foreign Policy Analysis and International Relations through Role Theory,” New Orleans, February 2010. We thank the participants of the workshop and three anonymous reviewers for FPA for constructive comments and criticism. Parts of the research for this article have also been published in Bengtsson and Elgström 2011.
Conflicting Role Conceptions? The European Union in Global Politics1
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
© 2011 International Studies Association
Foreign Policy Analysis
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 93–108, January 2012
How to Cite
Bengtsson, R. and Elgström, O. (2012), Conflicting Role Conceptions? The European Union in Global Politics. Foreign Policy Analysis, 8: 93–108. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-8594.2011.00157.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!