The authors thank Susan Aaronson, Sonia Cardenas, Layna Mosley, Emmanuel Teitelbaum, and the anonymous reviewers for their comments on earlier versions of this manuscript, as well as Roxanne Buckman, Jack Busbee, Drew Dickson, and Katie Nelson for their research assistance. All errors are the responsibility of the authors. The data used in this analysis, as well as the files for running the models, can be found at https://umdrive.memphis.edu/rblanton/public/blanton_FPA2011_data.
Rights, Institutions, and Foreign Direct Investment: An Empirical Assessment1
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
Foreign Policy Analysis
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 431–452, October 2012
How to Cite
Blanton, R. G. and Blanton, S. L. (2012), Rights, Institutions, and Foreign Direct Investment: An Empirical Assessment. Foreign Policy Analysis, 8: 431–452. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-8594.2011.00161.x
- Issue online: 2 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!