Thinking Alike? Salience and Metaphor Analysis as Cognitive Approaches to Foreign Policy Analysis
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
© 2011 International Studies Association
Foreign Policy Analysis
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 39–56, January 2013
How to Cite
Oppermann, K. and Spencer, A. (2013), Thinking Alike? Salience and Metaphor Analysis as Cognitive Approaches to Foreign Policy Analysis. Foreign Policy Analysis, 9: 39–56. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-8594.2011.00167.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!