Thinking Alike? Salience and Metaphor Analysis as Cognitive Approaches to Foreign Policy Analysis
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2011
© 2011 International Studies Association
Foreign Policy Analysis
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 39–56, January 2013
How to Cite
Oppermann, K. and Spencer, A. (2013), Thinking Alike? Salience and Metaphor Analysis as Cognitive Approaches to Foreign Policy Analysis. Foreign Policy Analysis, 9: 39–56. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-8594.2011.00167.x
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!